CP 1206 AT VANCOUVER, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1958 as CP 8103
Serial Number : A 1483
Class : DS-12
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Multimark
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1982
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8103 at Calgary, AB., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by E.D. Motis, 1975;
2. CP 1206 at Calgary, AB., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Richard Parlby, 1985;
3. CP 1206 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Doug MacKenzie, date unknown;
4. CP 1206 at Vancouver, B.C., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1995;
5. LTEX 1206 at Kankanee, IL., painted for Larry's Truck & Electric. Photo by Eric K. Augatis, 2007. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Paint Data : CP Rail Multimark (Multimark on hood) > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Built by GMD as SW1200RS #8103 (1958). Rebuilt by CP as SW1200RSu and renumbered to #1206. (1981). Sold to HELM (1/20/1999), became HELM #1206. Sold to Larry's Truck & Electric (2003), became LTEX #1206. Currenty leased to RailServ.