CP 1237 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1959 as CP 8135
Serial Number : A 1735
Class : DS-12
Paint Scheme : CPR Beaver
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2006
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8135 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Ron Visockis, 1976. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 1237 at Calgary, AB., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Fred Clark, 1982. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 1237 at Vancouver, B.C., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1995;
4. CP 1237 at Vancouver, B.C., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2007.
Paint Data : CP Rail Multimark (Multimark on hood) > CP Rail no-Multimark > Canadian Pacific > CPR Beaver (Beaver on cab)*
* : Beaver logo applied after painted Canadian Pacific.
Notes : Built by GMD as SW1200RS #8135 (1959). Rebuilt by CP as SW1200RSu and renumbered to #1237 (1981). Retired (8/1/2012). Sold to NRE. Silvis IL.