CP 1241 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1960 as CP 8154
Serial Number : A 1900
Class : DS-12
Paint Scheme : Canadian Pacific
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2008
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8154, painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photographer, date and location unknown. From the Mike McMahon collection;
2. CP 1241 at Toronto, ON., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1983;
3. CP 1241 at Sudbury, ON. painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1997;
4. CP 1241 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2005;
5. CP 1241 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Wilco van Schoonhoven, 2006;
6. CP 1241 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2013.
Paint Data : CP Rail Multimark (Multimark on hood) > CP Rail no-Multimark > Canadian Pacific
Notes : Built by GMD as SW1200RS #8154 (1960). Rebuilt by CP as SW1200RSu and renumbered to #1241 (1982). Retired (8/1/2012). Sold to Independent Rail Services, Thief River Falls, MN.