CP 1249 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1960 as CP 8168
Serial Number : A 1914
Class : DS-12
Paint Scheme : Canadian Pacific
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2006
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8168 at Toronto, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Doug Hately, 1969. From the Ron Visockis collection;
2. CP 1249 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1992;
3. CP 1249 at Golden, B.C., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Mark Johnson, 2005;
4. CP 1249 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008;
5. CP 1249 at Golden, B.C., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008.
Paint Data : CP Rail Multimark (Multimark on hood) > Canadian Pacific
Notes : Built by GMD as SW1200RS #8168 (1960). Rebuilt by CP as SW1200RSu and renumbered to #1249 (1984). Retired (3/28/2012). Sold to Ontario Southland Railway (10/2012), became OSRX #1249.