CP 1411 AT VANCOUVER, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1954
Serial Number : A 595
Class : DPA-17a
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Small Multimark
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1978
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 1411 at North Bay, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Block" paint scheme. Photographer unknown, 1965. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 1867 at Calgary, AB., painted in the Confederation Train 1867-1967 paint scheme. Photo by Verne Trevoy, 1967;
3. CP 1411 at Ottawa, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1968. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. CP 1411 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Jean Patenaude, 1974. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
5. CP 1411 at Ottawa, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark scheme. Photo by T. Grumley, 1976. From the Ron Visockis collection.
Paint Data : Maroon & Grey "Block" > Maroon/Grey "Script" > CP Rail Small Multimark, 5" stripes
Notes : Built by GMD (1954). Briefly renumbered to #1867 for Confederation Train service (1966), renumbered back to #1411 (1967). Sold to VIA Rail (1978), became VIA #1411. Scrapped.