CP 1507 AT WINNIPEG, MB.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1953 as CP 8417
Serial Number : A 504
Class : DS-15
Paint Scheme : CPR Beaver
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 2004
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8417 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Block" paint scheme Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1967. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 1507 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by P.A. Patenaude, 1986. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
3. CP 1507 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1995;
4. CP 1507 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2009;
5. CP 1507 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CPR Beaver paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014.
Paint Data : CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" Stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark > CPR Beaver (Beaver logo on cab).
Notes : Built by GMD as GP7 #8417 (1953). Rebuilt by CP as GP7u, chop-nosed and renumbered to #1507 (1982). Sold to CIT (2002), rebuilt at Alstom Ogden Shops, Calgary AB. Leased back to CP. Retired (5/2013).