CP 1510 AT ALYTH, CALGARY AB.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1952 as CP 8410
Serial Number : A 323
Class : DS-15
Paint Scheme : Canadian Pacific
This Photo : Chris Davidson, 2004
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8410 at Calgary, AB., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Fred Clark, 1982. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 1510 at Saskatoon, SK., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1990. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 1510 at Regina, SK., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1994;
4. CP 1510 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2011;
5. JLCX 1510 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Ex-Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2011.
Paint Data : CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" Stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark > Canadian Pacific
Notes : Built by GMD as GP7 #8410 (1952). Rebuilt by CP as GP7u, chop-nosed and renumbered to #1510 (1983). Sold to CIT (2002), rebuilt at Alstom Ogden Shops, Calgary AB. Leased back to CP. Retired (12/2009). Sold to J&L Consulting, Langley, B.C. (2010), became JLCX #1510. Then to Northern Plains Railroad, Fordville, ND. (2/2011), became NPR #1510.