CP 1567 AT ALYTH, CALGARY AB.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1955 as CP 8531
Serial Number : A 774
Class : DS-17
Paint Scheme : CP Rail System
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 1998
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8531 at Thunder Bay, ON., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by M. McIlwaine, 1973. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 1567 at Edmonton, AB., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1993;
3. CP 1567 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the CP Rail System paint scheme. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008;
4. CP 1567 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail System paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2008;
5. CP 1567 at New Westminster, B.C., painted in the CP Rail System paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2011.
Paint Data : CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" Stripes > CP Rail System
Notes : Built by GMD as GP9 #8531 (1955). Rebuilt by CP as GP9u, chop-nosed and renumbered to #1567 (1983). Retired (9/2011). Sent to SRY, New Westminster B.C., for parts salvage and scrapping (11/11/2011).