St.L&H 1594 AT WINNIPEG, MB.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1957 as CP 8660
Serial Number : A 1116
Class : DS-17
Paint Scheme : St.L&H (decal applied over the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme)
This Photo : Bernie Goodman, 2002
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8660 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Claude Prutton, 1977;
2. CP 1594 at Sudbury, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. photo by Bill Sanderson, 1989;
3. St.L&H 1594 at Toronto, ON., painted in the Ex-CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme, with St.L&H decals applied. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1999;
4. CP 1594 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2009;
5. CP 1594 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2011.
Paint Data : CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" Stripes > St. Lawrence & Hudson (St.L&H logo patched on Small Multimark paint, never received a full repaint) > Canadian Pacific
Notes : Built by GMD as GP9 #8660 (1957). Rebuilt by CP as GP9u, chop-nosed and renumbered to #1594 (1985). Renumbered to St.L&H #1594 (1/1998), renumbered and repainted to CP #1594 (1/2005). Equipped with CANAC remote control 'beltpack' equipment. Declared surplus (4/28/2015).