CP 1633 AT THUNDER BAY, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1957 as CP 8705
Serial Number : A 1162
Class : DS-17
Paint Scheme : CP Rail no-Multimark
This Photo : Mark Boesche, 2003
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8705 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Claude Prutton, 1978;
2. CP 1633 at Montreal, QC., burned after a shop fire at Thunder Bay, ON. (3/20/1988). Photo by Ross Harrison, 1988. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 1633 at Thunder Bay, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1991;
4. CP 1633 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2012;
5. CP 1633 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014.
Paint Data : CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Built by GMD as GP9 #8705 (1957). Rebuilt by CP as GP9u, chop-nosed and renumbered to #1633 (1986). Declared surplus (4/28/2015).