St.L&H 1625 AT ALYTH, CALGARY AB.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1957 as CP 8652
Serial Number : A 1108
Class : DS-17
Paint Scheme : St.L&H
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2006
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8652 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by G. Horna, 1976. From the E.D. Motis collection;
2. CP 1625 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1993;
3. St.L&H 1625 at Toronto, ON., painted in the St.L&H paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1999;
4. St.L&H 1625 at Thunder Bay, ON., painted in the St.L&H paint scheme. Photo by Mark Boesche, 2003;
5. St.L&H 1625 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the St.L&H paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2007.
Paint Data : CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > St. Lawrence & Hudson
Notes : Built by GMD as GP9 #8652 (1957). Rebuilt by CP as GP9u, chop-nosed and renumbered to #1625 (1986). Renumbered to St.L&H 1625 (3/1997). Equipped with CANAC remote control 'beltpack' equipment. Mated with Slug #1010. Retired (5/2013).