CP 1803 AT MONTREAL, QC.
Built by : MLW
Built in : 1958 as CP 8762
Serial Number : 82256
Class : DRS-18
Paint Scheme : CP Rail no-Multimark
This Photo : E.D. Motis, 1997
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8762 at Brownville Jct., ME., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Hans Kuring, 1975. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 1803 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Ross Harrison, 1988. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 1803 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1993;
4. WCRL 1803 at West Chester, PA., painted black, lettered West Chester. Photo by Richard Louderback, 1999. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
5. WCRL 1803 at West Chester, PA., painted for West Chester Railroad. Photo by John Petko, 2010. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Paint Data : CP Rail Large Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Built by MLW as RS-18 #8762 (1958). Rebuilt by CP as RS18u, chop-nosed and renumbered to #1803 (1980). Sold to West Chester Railroad (5/7/1998).