CP 3005 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1970
Serial Number : A 2475
Class : DRS-20a
Paint Scheme : Ex-Esquimalt & Nanaimo
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2006
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 3005 at Penticton, B.C., equipped with snowshields behind the cab, painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Claude Prutton, 1978;
2. CP 3005 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., equipped with snowshields behind the cab, painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by E.D. Motis, 1986;
3. E&N 3005 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the E&N Railfreight paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 1999;
4. CP 3005 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the Ex-E&N Railfreight paint scheme. Photo by Wilco van Schoonhoven, 2006;
5. CP 3005 at Golden, B.C., painted in the Ex-E&N Railfreight paint scheme. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008;
6. CP 403012 at Ogden, Calgary AB., painted in CP MOW yellow, sublettered MW 9507-20. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2018.
Paint Data : CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > E&N Railfreight > Ex-E&N Railfreight, lettered Canadian Pacific > Canadian Pacific
Notes : Built by GMD as CP #3005 (5/1970). Assigned to E&N Railfreight, repainted and renumbered to E&N #3005 (3/1996). Relettered Canadian Pacific (3/8/2000), and renumbered to CP #3005. Converted by Relco, Albion, IA (2018) into MOW power unit CP #403012 (MW 9507-20).