CP 4071 AT TORONTO, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1952
Serial Number : A 372
Class : DFA-15f
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Small Multimark
This Photo : Earl Minnis, 1973
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 1427 at Ottawa, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Block" paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman 1964;
2. CP 4071 at Ottawa, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Block" paint scheme. Photo from the Bruce Chapman collection, 1967;
3. CP 4071 at Vancouver, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photographer unknown, 1973. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. STCUM 1301 at Montreal, QC., painted for Societe de Transport Montreal. Photo by Doug Boyd, 1984. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
5. AMT 1301 at Dorion, QC., painted for Agence Metropolitaine de Transport (Montreal). Photo by Tim Mayhew, 2000. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
6. TTCA 1301 at Disraeli, QC., painted for Trains Touristiques de Chaudiere-Appalaches. Photo by Doug Boyd, 2005. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Notes : Built by GMD (1952). Renumbered to #1427 (11/1954). Renumbered back to #4071 (2/1966). Sold to CTCUM (1982), became CTCUM #4071, to #1301, then to Agence de Metropolitaine de Transport (Montreal) #1301. Sold to Trains Touristiques de Chaudiere-Appalaches (2002), became TTCA #1301. To Quebec Central, became QC #1301; to Durbin Greenbrier Valley Railroad, became DCVR #1301. Repainted and renumbered to Western Maryland WM #243.