CP 4073 AT WINDSOR, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1952
Serial Number : A 374
Class : DFA-15f
Paint Scheme : Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme
This Photo : Earl Minnis, 1970
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 1429 at Vancouver, B.C., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Block" paint scheme. Photo by Al Chione, date unknown. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 4073 at Ottawa, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Block" paint scheme. Photo by Bill Linley, 1966. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 4073 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by John C. Benson, 1979. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. STCUM 1303 at Westmount, QC., painted for Societe de Transport Montreal. Photo by Doug Boyd, 1990. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
5. AMT 1303 at Dorion, QC., painted for Agence Metropolitaine de Transport (Montreal). Photo by Tim Mayhew, 1999. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Notes : Built by GMD (1952). Renumbered to #1429 (12/1954). Renumbered back to #4073 (10/1965). Sold to CTCUM (1982), became CTCUM #4073, to #1303, then to Agence de Metropolitaine de Transport (Montreal) #1303. Sold to Trains Touristiques de Chaudiere-Appalaches (2002), used for parts for #1301. Then to Quebec Central, became QCM #1303. Remains scrapped (2006).