CP 4241 AT WINDSOR, ON.
Built by : MLW
Built in : 1966
Serial Number : M-3436-09
Class : DRS-24c
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Large Multimark
This Photo : Earl Minnis, 1974
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 4241 at Windsor, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Earl Minnis, 1973;
2. CP 4241 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1984;
3. CP 4241 at Newcastle, ON., fire damaged, painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by D.W. Hately, 1989. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. CP 4241 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1997;
5. CVSR 4241 at Independence, OH, painted for Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad. Photo by John C. Benson, 2005. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Notes : Built by MLW (1966), sold to Quebec Gatineau Railway (11/1997), to Buffalo Southern #4241 (2000), then to Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad #4241 (3/2004).