CP 5001 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1963 as CP 8201
Serial Number : A 2007
Class : DRS-22a
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Small Multimark
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1988
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8201 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by W. Lionley, 1963. From the E.D. Motis collection;
2. CP 5001 at Ottawa, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1965. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 5001 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photographer unknown, 1973. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. CP 5001 at Windsor, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Earl Minnis, 1978;
5. RPPX 5001 at Fremont, NE., painted blue, lettered RPPX #5001. Photo by Mike Sosalla, 2004. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Notes : Built by GMD as #8201 (1963). Renumbered to #5001 (1965). Retired (6/1998). Sold to Resolution Performance Products LLC and renumbered to RPPX #5001. Assigned to Scoular Grain Co., Fremont NE, became SCGX #5001, then to SCOX #5001.