CP 5017 AT NEW WESTMINSTER, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1965
Serial Number : A 2082
Class : DRS-22c (was DRF-25b)
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Small Multimark
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1988
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5017 at Toronto, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1965. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5017 at Toronto, ON., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Michael A. Tedesco, 1980. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 5017 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1986;
4. CP 5017 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. photo by Mark Forseile, 1995;
5. BNSF 2034 at Galesburg, IL., painted in the BNSF "Swoosh" paint scheme. Photo by Paul Wester, 2007. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Notes : Built by GMD (1965). Sold to HELM (11/1998). Re-sold to Progress Rail, became Progress Rail #1005. Rebuilt as GP38-2 and sold to BNSF, became BNSF #2034.