CP 5019 AT MISSION, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1965
Serial Number : A 2084
Class : DRS-22c (was DRF-25b)
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Small Multimark
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1988
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5019 at Toronto, ON., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Doug Hately, 1966. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5019 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1972. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 5019 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme (experimental). Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1975. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. CP 5019 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1996;
5. TRRA 2205 at Venice, IL, converted to Control Slug #2205, painted for TRRA. Photo by John C. Benson, 2004. From the BIll Sanderson collection.
Notes : Built by GMD (1965). Sold to HELM (10/1998). Converted to Control Slug and sold to Terminal Railroad Association, St. Louis MO., became TRRA #2205, then to Respondek Railroad Co., became RRC #5019.