CP 5406 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1971 as QNS&L 210
Serial Number : A 2547
Class : DRF-30x
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Small Multimark
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1986
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. QNS&L 210 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted for Quebec, North Shore & Labrador. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1984;
2. CP 5406 at Smiths Falls , ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1986;
3. CP 5406 at Dearborn MN., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by E.D. Motis, 1993;
4. CP 5406 at Revelstoke, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by BIll Sanderson, 1996;
5. CP 5406 at Toronto, ON., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1998. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Paint Data : CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark > CP Rail Dual Flags
Notes : Built by GMD as QNS&L #210 (6/1971). Fitted with large fueltank. Acquired by CP (1985), renumbered to CP #5406 (7/2/1985). Retired (2002). Sold to Mandak Metals, Selkirk, MB. for scrap (10/19/2003).