St.L&H 5448 AT KEITH, CALGARY AB.
Built by : EMD
Built in : 1974 as T&P 831
Serial Number : 73648-16
Class : DRF-30
Paint Scheme : Primer Grey, lettered St.L&H
This Photo : Wilco van Schoonhoven, 2003
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. MP 3130 at Villa Groves, IL., painted for Missouri Pacific. Photo by David V. Leonard, 1975. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. NRE 3130 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in Primer Grey. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1993;
3. CP 5448 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted Primer Grey. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1994;
4. CP 5448 at London, ON., painted Primer Grey, spray painted "CP". Photo by Ian Platt, 1998. From the Mark Forseille collection;
5. St.L&H 5448 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted Primer Grey, lettered St.L&H. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1998.
Paint Data : Primer Grey > Primer Grey, patched St.L&H
Notes : Built by EMD as T&P #831 (1974), then to MP #3130. Sold to National Railway Equipment, became NRE #3130. Rebuilt by NRE (1993). Acquired by CP (6/1/1994) and renumbered to CP #5448. Renumbered to St.L&H #5448 (2/1998). Sold to Mandak for scrap (5/2005).