CP 5527 AT SMITHS FALLS, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1966
Serial Number : A 2160
Class : DRF-30a2
Paint Scheme : CP Rail no-Multimark
This Photo : Bernie Goodman, 1999
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5527 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bob Loat, 1968. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5527 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Claude Prutton, 1977;
3. CP 5527 at Toronto, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1982. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. CP 5527 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 1994;
5. GCFX 3084 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted White/Blue, lettered GCFX. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2008.
Paint Data : Maroon & Grey "Script" > CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Upgraded to SD40-2 electrical specifications. Traded to East Coast Motive Power (6/9/2000). Rebuilt at Alstom, became GCFX #3084, then to CITX #3084. Acquired by Indiana Northeastern, became IN #3084, named M.L. Shultz (2018).