CP 5558 AT SMITHS FALLS, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1967
Serial Number : A 2203
Class : DRF-30b
Paint Scheme : CP Rail no-Multimark
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 1990
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5558 at Field, B.C, painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bob Loat, 1967. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5558 at New Westminster, B.C., damaged after a derailment, painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Claude Prutton, 1975;
3. CP 5558 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1985;
4. CP 5558 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 1994;
5. GCFX 3090 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted grey, lettered GCFX. Photo by Chris Davidson, 2005.
Paint Data : Maroon & Grey "Script" > CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Sold to East Coast Motive Power (7/5/2000). Rebuilt by Alstom, became GCFX #3090, then to CITX #3090.