CP 5561 AT BENSENVILLE, ILLINOIS USA
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1967
Serial Number : A 2206
Class : DRF-30b2 QES
Paint Scheme : CP Rail no-Multimark
This Photo : E.D Motis, 1994
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5561 at Vancouver, B.C., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Script" paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1967. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5561 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1977. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 5561 at Stoney Creek, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Claude Prutton, 1988;
4. CP 5561 at North Vancouver, B.C., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 1994;
5. DM&E 6077 at Cambria, MN., painted for Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern. Photo by Tom Farrell, 2003. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Paint Data : Maroon & Grey "Script" > CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark (experimental), 5" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Upgraded to SD40-2 electrical specifications. Also equipped with a Q-Tron device for increased tractive effort. Sold to Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern (5/17/1999), became DME #6077.