CP 5643 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : EMD
Delivered in : 1972
Serial Number : 72657-15
Class : DRF-30j
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Large Multimark
This Photo : Claude Prutton, 1977
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 5643 at Revelstoke, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1984. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 5643 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1989;
3. CP 5643 at New Westminster, B.C., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 2010;
4. NPR 5643 at Winnipeg, MB., painted for Northern Plains Railroad. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2017;
5. NPR 5643 at Manitou, MB., painted for Northern Plains Railroad. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2017.
Paint Data : CP Rail Large Multimark, 5" stripes > CP Rail Small Multimark, 8" stripes > CP Rail no-Multimark
Notes : Leased out to TFM Mexico, (11/2006), with option of purchase. Returned to CP (6/10/2007). Retired (4/27/2009). Sold to J&L Consulting, Langley, B.C. (2010), became JLCX #5643. Then to Northern Plains Railroad, became NPR #5643.