CP 6603 AT ALYTH, CALGARY AB.
Built by : EMD
Delivered in : 1980 as SOO 6603
Serial Number : 796327-2
Class : DRF-30
Paint Scheme : Canadian Pacific
This Photo : Cor van Steenis, 2007
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. SOO 6603 at Schiller Park, IL., painted in the SOO Red/White paint scheme. Photo from the E.D. Motis collection, 1980;
2. SOO 6603 at Bensenville, IL., painted in the SOO Red/White paint scheme. Photo by F. Novak, 1993. From the E.D. Motis collection;
3. CP 6603 at Moose Jaw, SK., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by Wilco van Schoonhoven, 2003;
4. CP 6603 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008;
5. CP 6603 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014.
Notes : Built by EMD as SOO #6603 (5/1980). Fitted with Dynamic Brakes (1/1989). Acquired by CP (1991). Repainted and renumbered to CP #6603 (2006). Equipped with GE Locotrol remote control equipment. Stored (un)serviceable.