CP 6612 AT ALYTH, CALGARY AB.
Built by : EMD
Delivered in : 1980
Serial Number : 797328-7
Class : DRF-30
Paint Scheme : Canadian Pacific
This Photo : Peter McLaughlin, 2008.
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. SOO 6612 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the SOO Red/White paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1986;
2. SOO 6612 at Moose Jaw, SK., painted in the SOO Red paint scheme. Photo by Wilco van Schoonhoven, 2003;
3. CP 6612 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2007;
4. CP 6612 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Phto by Peter McLaughlin, 2008;
5. CP 6612 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Cor van Steenis, 2008.
Notes : Built by EMD as SOO #6612 (5/1980). Fitted with dynamic brakes (12/1989). Acquired by CP (1991), repainted and renumbered to CP #6612 (2006). Equipped with GE Locotrol remote control equipment. Sold to K&K recycling, Pickering ON. (8/9/2016).