CP 6614 AT ALYTH, CALGARY AB.
Built by : EMD
Delivered in : 1981
Serial Number : 797393-1
Class : DRF-30
Paint Scheme : Canadian Pacific
This Photo : Cor van Steenis, 2007
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. SOO 6614 at Bensenville, IL., painted in the SOO Red/White paint scheme. Photo by Larry Nast, 1985. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. SOO 6614 at St. Paul, MN., painted in the SOO Red paint scheme. Photo by J. Shepard, 1990. From the E.D. Motis collection;
3. SOO 6614 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the SOO Red paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2001;
4. CP 6614 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014;
5. CP 6614 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014.
Notes : Fitted with dynamic brakes (1/1989). Acquired by CP (1991), repainted and renumbered to CP #6614 (2006). Equipped with GE Locotrol remote control equipment. Sold to J&L Consulting (1/2017). Scrapped at Jabco, Chicago Heights, IL. (2017).