D&H 7304 AT TORONTO, ON.
Built by : EMD
Built in : 1972
Serial Number : 7386-02
Class : DRS-20c
Paint Scheme : D&H Lightning scheme
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 1997
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. LV 315, painted in the Lehigh valley paint scheme. Photographer, date and location unknown. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. D&H 7315 at Detroit, MI., painted in the Ex-Lehigh Valley paint scheme. Photographer unknown, 1977. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. D&H 7315 at Binghamton, NY., painted in the D&H Blue paint scheme. Photographer unknown, 1986. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. D&H 221 at Saratoga Springs, NY., painted in the Ex-GTI paint scheme. Photo by Bruce Chapman, 1991. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
5. D&H 7304 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the D&H Lightning paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harison, 2009.
Notes : Built by EMD as Lehigh Valley #315 (1972). Acquired by Delaware & Hudson as part of the Conrail merger (1976) and renumbered to D&H #7315. Acquired by Guilford Transportation (1983) and renumbered to GTI #221, then to D&H #221. Acquired by CP (1/12/1991). Renumbered to D&H #7304 (1992).