CP 8019 AT ST. JOHN, NB.
Built by : MLW
Built in : 1959
Serial Number : 82571
Class : DRS-10c
Paint Scheme : CP Rail no-Multimark
This Photo : George Parks, 1986. From the Bill Sanderson collection.
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8019 at Montreal, QC., painted in the Maroon & Grey "Block" paint scheme. Photo by Jean Patenaude, 1972. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 8019 at McAdam, NB., painted in the CP Rail Multimark paint scheme. Photographer unknown, 1976. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
3. CP 8019 at St. John, NB. painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photographer unknown, 1990. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
4. CAR 8019 at St. John, NB., painted for Canadian Atlantic Railway. Photo by Doug Boyd, 1994. From the BIll Sanderson collection;
5. CAR 8019 at Grand Falls, NB., painted for Canadian Atlantic Railway. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1995.
Notes : Built by MLW (1959), retired (1995). Was painted for the Canadian Atlantic Railway (CAR). Sold to Van Buren Bridge & Construction (9/1996). Transferred to the Windsor & Hantsport Railway. Scrapped at Windsor, NS (5/2006).