CP 8208 AT ALYTH, CALGARY AB.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1958 as CP 8811
Serial Number : A 1463
Class : DRS-17
Paint Scheme : Canadian Pacific
This Photo : Chris Davidson, 2006
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8811 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Large Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Claude Prutton, 1977;
2. CP 8208 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1988;
3. CP 8208 at Toronto, ON., painted in the CP Rail System paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1999;
4. CP 8208 at Alyth, Calgary AB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Chris Davidson, 2006;
5. Boundary Trails Rwy. 8208 at Plum Coulee, MB., painted Candy Apple Red. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2017.
Notes : Built by GMD as GP9 #8811 (1958). Rebuilt by CP, chop-nosed and renumbered to #8208 (1988). Declared surplus (2/19/2015). Sold to Rail Trust Equipment, to Northern Plains Railroad #8208, then to Boundary Trails Railway BTR #8208.