St.L&H 8212 AT SMITHS FALLS, ON.
Built by : GMD
Built in : 1958 as CP 8804
Serial Number : A 1456
Class : DRS-17
Paint Scheme : St.L&H
This Photo : Bill Sanderson, 1998
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 8804 at Montreal, QC., painted in the CP Rail Small Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Ross Harrison, 1988. From the Bill Sanderson collection;
2. CP 8212 at Toronto, ON., painted in the CP Rail no-Multimark paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1989;
3. CP 8212 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2007;
4. CP 8212 at Smiths Falls, ON., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 2009;
5. CP 8212 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the Canadian Pacific paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014.
Notes : Built by GMD as GP9 #8804 (1958). Rebuilt by CP, chop-nosed and renumbered to CP #8212 (1988). Renumbered to St.L&H #8212 (7/1997). Renumbered to CP #8212 (9/2007). Declared surplus (4/28/2015).