CP 9558 AT PORT COQUITLAM, B.C.
Built by : General Electric
Delivered in :1995
Serial Number : 48853
Class : DRF-44
Paint Scheme : CP Rail Dual Flags
This Photo : Mark Forseille, 2006
Other Photos (chronological) :
1. CP 9558 at Kamloops, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by Bill Sanderson, 1996;
2. CP 9558 at Port Coquitlam, B.C., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by Mark Forseille, 1998;
3. CP 9558 at McCracken, B.C., with severe stackfire damage, painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by Wilco van Schoonhoven, 2005;
4. CP 9558 at Winnipeg, MB., painted in the CP Rail Dual Flags paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2014;
5. CP 8017 at WInnipeg, MB., painted in the CPR Beaver II paint scheme. Photo by A. Ross Harrison, 2019.
Notes : RCMP "Musical Ride / Carrousel de la GRC" Logo on both sides of the cab. Rebuilt as AC4400CWM #8017 (2018).